Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Post Office and Dog Attacks Part 1


The day I was attacked by 2 pit bulls I was in shock and walked back to the Post Office crossing a major street and no help. I had to sit around shaking and bleeding for 45 minutes until a supervisor could be located. First thing the Station manager did was rode by the house, with me in the car before taking me to medical care, to see if the dogs were still out. Although the owner knew of the attack, they were. "the Owner had asked me if I was ok at the time of the attack and I said yes then she told me my face was bleeding and took the dogs inside." She was a prostitute and her husband sold drugs so you see they did not want anyone to get involved. Then we had to stop by another Station to pick up the proper forms to fill out In Case OF Dog Bite. I eventually got to Urgent Care.

No comments: