Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Post Office and Dog Attacks Part 6




So, here we go again, I hire a lawyer, Waste of money, but looks good in court. Out $2000 I really did not have but I figured the FBI, CIA, and 20 other Federal Agencies would be there, I just threatened to shoot up a post office! That smacks Federal Offense. Now that I look back, The FBI should have been at my house with a megaphone and guns pointed. Instead this was a local post office scare tactic to get me fired or make me quit. The fact is I never even said it and my husband was a witness to that fact. So, we go to court and who is there,the stupervisor and the Postal Inspector. No one else. The judge asked this jerk why he arrested me in Virginia Beach with a Norfolk Warrant. It was a Civil Case of the stupervisor against me. The Postal Inspector would not swear in as a witness so he could not be questioned but the judge made him. She asked him did he give me my Miranda rights, he did not. She asked the stupervisor what I did, he told her of the call. She asked me and my husband about it, then ruled me not guilty and said it was an illegal arrest. They seemed fine with it, because now the post office will have their trials and decide if I am guilty or not, regardless of the court ruling. That's part 7. That's the fun of the post office, they never stop trying to screw you. I got screwed everyday I worked for them and they weren't going to let me get away without torment like a rejected lover.
This blog helps me look back and see how ridiculous this was but they had me so drugged up at the time, I had a frightening and a distorted view. Somehow, deep inside that fight in me was raging and would not be quieted by the drugs or the post office.

No comments: