Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Post Office and Dog Attacks Part 5


The next part of this story gets bad, at least for me. My husband and I came home from my doctor appointments and who could it be. Mr. Postal Inspector and he had come from Norfolk to Virginia Beach to arrest me. Keep that fact in mind. My husband drove me down to the Central Post Office in Norfolk and we went upstairs. He was a Barney Fife, he was taking my finger prints and my picture. Funny there was no one else in the building. I was joking around because that is my sense of humor and on lots of drugs. He arrested me because that stupervisor said I said " I would come to the post office and shoot everyone". Come to think of it now, they would have sent the FBI that day if that was true. Then he found this other guy out of no where and they drove me to the Norfolk City Jail in handcuffs. My husband followed behind. We got inside the locked up place and no one was still in handcuffs but me. The police had to tell these jerks to take the cuffs off of me. My husband was there and heard the PI "S laughing and saying that will teach her when they were out side in the common area. They put me in the cell with three ladies of the evening, and there are only three seats on the concrete bench, guess who did not mind standing. There was a half concrete wall and a toilet too, I would rather wet my pants. I guess they booked me, like Hawaii Five O, finger prints and pictures again. I was let out in about 30 minutes on my own word that I will return to court. That was very traumatic at the time and now sounds like a comical experience. Like a check in the box, next time I will tell you about what happened in court. Thanks for reading. Gail

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg. i dont think i ever heard this story...your such a tough mom.